97-7 the Beach is in search of our next Cruiser star!
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and most importantly PASSIONATE on air personality that is willing to jump in to our community with both feet!
- Attend station events and interact with listeners, clients and colleagues
- Maximize station presence by setting up event signage and equipment
- Perform live-to-air cut-ins and MC duties from various community event
- Coordinate pre-event directions and stock equipment for every event
- Giving away prizing and swag
- Upkeep of station vehicles (fuel, cleaning, supplies, etc.)
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s license with a clean driving record. Driver Abstract will be required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Must be available every Friday to Sunday, holiday Mondays, possible weekdays
- Some heavy lifting required; loading/unloading/setups/teardowns
- Social media savvy and knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Photoshop
- Knowledge of Collingwood and surrounding area, as well as Wasaga Beach area a definite asset
- Works well on a team and independently; minimal supervision; problem-solver
- Willingness to embrace the formats and the summer program
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Positive, friendly attitude with the public; and a strong desire to achieve!